About our Wellness Centre
Ayurveda, regarded as the World’s oldest system of healthcare, is a 5,000 year-old healing system developed in ancient India. This science of longevity and immunity starts by understanding an individual’s unique constitution (prakruti) and identifying imbalances (vikruti).
Experience an Ayurvedic Consultation and acquire tools to harmonize mind – body – spirit equilibrium. Expect the highest quality organic products. Consider this your local Rasayana (rejuvenation) Hub where you will encounter the sacred energy of the unique Shiva Lingam directly from the Narmada River…Yours to cherish ♥️
Mother, Daughter, Wife, Sister-in-law, Friend, Neighbour, Ayurvedic Practitioner & Naturopath, it is a privilege to launch the Wellness Centre and share Ayurvedic wisdom with you!
Since my introduction to Ayurveda 10 years ago, I have been on a continuous path of learning. Ayurveda resonates with me as a powerful roadmap to better health and overall wellness.
Are you interested in a proactive, personalised and holistic approach to achieving and maintaining a healthy life, and being in harmony with the ageing process?
As an accredited Ayurvedic Practitioner & Naturopath, I will partner with you to personalize a diet and lifestyle regimen addressing:
- Energy levels, vitality, and immunity
- Inflammatory, hormonal, digestive, and autoimmune conditions
- Clarity and memory
- Weight management
- Reduction of emotional turbulence
- Skin care and anti-aging treatments
- Ayurveda Association of Canada (AAC)
- Association of Ayurvedic Professionals of North America (AAPNA)
- National Association of Naturopaths (NAN)
- Perfect Health Instructor – Chopra Center
- Inner Engineering – Isha Foundation
- Mastering Ayurvedic Digestion & Nutrition – Joyful Belly
- B.Com – University of Ottawa
I am very grateful to Anita Sharma, 4th generation Vaidya from India, for her extensive training and mentorship embracing traditional Ayurvedic healing therapies.
[testimonials columns=2 showposts=2 orderby=title display_content=full]